Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Star Wars: Boba Fett Omnibus


The cover is awesome!

 The stories are great, they fill in some stories that would do well as movies.  Anyone with a liking for the movies will feel like they are involved in the latest revelation from this galaxy.  These stories take place before the events of the battle of Yavin (the battle at the end of Episode IV: A New Hope).

Would you care to touch that brown spot?
When people see me reading my copy with white latex rubber gloves, they may think that I am handling a rare or special specimen.  It is really due to the shit stains on pp 126, 143.
Is the brown spot original art?

Looking for blood?
Also, let this be my official statement of declaration of evidence.  My copy also has what appears to be a blood stain on its side.  So, if you are some person on the trail of a murderer and a mysterious book with precious evidetiary value is missing, then I probably have it.  Just ask me for it.

My copy was sold to me at a price that I would not have minded paying except that the stated condition "used - good" is generous, to say the least.  The copy is a little more worn than I would have liked: the front matter and first few pages as well as pp 39-43 are falling out and there is a sticky substance on the outside cover the origins on which I would not like to speculate.



No comments:

Post a Comment